June 6, 2017
A.P.E Maintenance Ltd. – Fort McMurray, AB
A.P.E. Maintenance Ltd. is seeking full time, experienced Journeyman Millwrights with an Alberta or Interprovincial trade ticket. (No Camp or LOA provided)
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Journeyman.
- Works well with planners and in a production environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, technical, and communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to make sound decisions
- Demonstrates problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Pump maintenance, safe procedures, working in a safe
and professional manner. Perform routine repairs and maintenance activities on processing, support and facility equipment. Assist in troubleshooting non-performing rotating equipment. Working in the oil
& gas sector
- Shift is 6 (12hr) days on/ 6 days off. We offer competitive salary, a stable working environment and good working conditions. Camp or flights are NOT provided.
We appreciate interest from all candidates but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Millwright: 1 year
HELPING OUR CLIENTS KEEP PRODUCTION IN MOTION.
Implementing safety into the everyday activities of the company.
All employees are trained for every job, task or work site.
High Quality service plus quick, safe, reliable and timely turn around.
Complete client satisfaction in work ethics, performance and quality.